Association of Researchers of EU Values in Education (AREVE)
Faculty of Educational Sciences DISFOR – Genoa University (Italy)
National Pedagogical Dragomanov University
National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Educational and Rehabilitation Institution of Higher Education “Kamianets-Podilskyi state institute”
International scientific and practical conference
EU Practices of Inclusive Education
for students, young researchers, PhDs, practitioners and academicians, teachers, general public
Kyiv April 26, 2023.
Main directions of the conference:
1. EU Social and Cultural Policies.
2. EU issues on social innovations ideas in education, management and society.
3. Inclusion and development of XXI century skill as main principles of EU educational policies
4. EU practice of Inclusive education in higher pedagogical institutions.
5. Civic education and longlife learning in EU educational system.
As part of the conference, the following will be held:
– workshop of professor M. Nesterova “Social innovations and education: European practices”
– master class of professor G. Afuzova “Social innovations in inclusive education: European practices for Ukraine”.
Participation and printing of abstracts is free.
Languages of the conference – English, Ukrainian.
The registration link is here. (https://forms.gle/goksntiW4EG3TKNPA in case of an error, copy the link and paste it into the address bar of your browser)
The workshop will be provided in Zoom.
Meeting ID: 338 657 2580
Publishing of abstracts – firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is 1th of May, 2023.
Times New Roman 14, 1.5, all margins 2 cm, 1-5 pages. Full name, surname, rank, degree, position, e-mail. REFERENCE – according to the standard.
The detailed program of the conference to be placed on the web sites www.scaes.info and web sites of the partner Jean Monnet projects and partner universities.
For further details:+380662339977 (Viber) email@example.com